Filter Changes

Details of features as they're being worked on or discussed internally.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
forum
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Filter Changes

Postby forum » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:16 pm

I switched the internal model in the plain old Filter from my first design, which "blew up" (output going to 1000dB or whatever) with some rapid changes of cutoff or resonance. Now instead it uses the LPF2 from the MultiFilter, which is much more stable.

While I was working on it, I've changed the Resonance parameter to be in decibels of peak. Resonance = 6 means a +6dB peak, more or less.

I did this now because I didn't want the trouble of Turbo-izing the old version, only to have to upgrade it anyway.

Return to “Developer's Blog”