Alpha #10 making SLOW progress

Details of features as they're being worked on or discussed internally.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
forum
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Alpha #10 making SLOW progress

Postby forum » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:54 am

Man this has taken forever, but I finally have the "compiler" mode working with the simplest possible voice. That means that pretty much everything is actually understanding, mostly coded, and what's not coded is planned and should work fine. Now I have to re-write about 20 modules to take advantage of the new mode, and this could take a couple weeks. But in essence I think all the "unknowns" are behind me. What's left is just a huge amount of fairly straightforward coding.

Return to “Developer's Blog”