Alpha #10 making progress

Details of features as they're being worked on or discussed internally.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
forum
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Alpha #10 making progress

Postby forum » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:16 pm

The high-performance versions of Oscillator, LFO, and Pitch modules are done... maybe. I was naively thinking I could test them module by module at the voice level, then re-do the patch level later in the new high-performance paradigm. But no. I need to basically write at least half of this next release before I can test any of it.

Return to “Developer's Blog”